Glory Hand
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Glory Hand

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Display 24 boosters Star Wars Unlimited – ...
Voir le deal

ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made.

+5
Graham Isaacs
Sally Winger
Dustin Albright
Viviane Hodgson
Rose Dearborn
9 participants
Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Rose Dearborn
DEA ϟ suppose somehow the lion-hearted failed to smile.
Rose Dearborn

✩ PSEUDO/CRÉDITS : Gloomy Road. | Avatar by psychozee. |
✩ HUMEUR : ANGRY.
✩ STATUT : RESISTANTE.
✩ ANNÉE : DIXIEME.

MIROIR DU RISED
✩ BLOOD: PURE
✩ NAMES AND MEMORIES:
✩ WAND: 23,6 cm, bois de bouleau, ventricule de dragon.

ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made. Empty
MessageSujet: ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made.   ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made. EmptySam 8 Jan - 18:16

ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made. Tumblr_leoge0rUz11qdx7roo1_500
fuckwhatisay on tumblr
ROSE DEARBORN

COMING SOON (OR NOT)
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Rose Dearborn
Rose Dearborn

MIROIR DU RISED
✩ NAMES AND MEMORIES:

ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made. Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made.   ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made. EmptySam 8 Jan - 18:17

Les monstres fabuleuses personnes qui peuplent sa vie mrgreen
Rose Dearborn
Rose Dearborn

MIROIR DU RISED
✩ NAMES AND MEMORIES:

MessageSujet: Re: ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made.   ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made. EmptySam 8 Jan - 18:17

Et les autres.

GO !
Viviane Hodgson
i should be dancing, dancing, dancing till I fall between your lies.
Viviane Hodgson

✩ PSEUDO/CRÉDITS : Castiells.
✩ HUMEUR : bitchy.
✩ STATUT : on voldemort's side.
✩ ANNÉE : 11EME.

MIROIR DU RISED
✩ NAMES AND MEMORIES:
✩ WAND: 22 cm, ébène, crin de licorne.

MessageSujet: Re: ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made.   ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made. EmptySam 8 Jan - 19:26

CA FAIT TELLEMENT LONGTEMPS QUE JE SAIS PLUS SI ON A UN LIEN. JE CRAINS A MORT ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made. 116544 ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made. 116544 ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made. 116544
De toute façon même si on en a déjà un, j'en re-veux un autre pour Sally. mrgreen
https://underwater-secrets.forumgratuit.org
Dustin Albright
Empty CorpseYou show me where to go. Who will drive my soul ?
Dustin Albright

✩ PSEUDO/CRÉDITS : sissi / gif tumblr
✩ HUMEUR : lonely.
✩ ANNÉE : dixième.

MIROIR DU RISED
✩ NAMES AND MEMORIES:
✩ WAND: 30,2cm, bois de charme, cheveu de chaporouge.

MessageSujet: Re: ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made.   ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made. EmptySam 8 Jan - 19:48

Je peux avoir un lien aussi ? angel
Rose Dearborn
Rose Dearborn

MIROIR DU RISED
✩ NAMES AND MEMORIES:

MessageSujet: Re: ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made.   ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made. EmptySam 8 Jan - 19:51

On avait évoqué le sujet mais on avait rien trouvé ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made. 116544 Va falloir remettre nos neurones en marche ! Tu as des idées ? hehe

Dustin, une corde comme lien ça te va ? De préférence autour du coup et bien serrée mrgreen
Dustin Albright
Dustin Albright

MIROIR DU RISED
✩ NAMES AND MEMORIES:

MessageSujet: Re: ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made.   ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made. EmptySam 8 Jan - 19:54

Pourquoi faire toujours preuve de tant de haine ? Arrow
Très bien, je prends ma corde et je m'en vais supersmiley
Rose Dearborn
Rose Dearborn

MIROIR DU RISED
✩ NAMES AND MEMORIES:

MessageSujet: Re: ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made.   ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made. EmptySam 8 Jan - 19:56

Non mais la corde c'était pour une petit jeu sexuel... Roh tu comprends rien c'est pas de ma faute... Rolling Eyes mrgreen hinhin
Sally Winger
GINGERmorning light shall burst bright and keep us here safely, my baby.
Sally Winger

✩ PSEUDO/CRÉDITS : Castiells ▲ twirling.
✩ HUMEUR : peachy.
✩ STATUT : élève.
✩ ANNÉE : 10ÈME.

MIROIR DU RISED
✩ BLOOD: MUGGLES
✩ NAMES AND MEMORIES:
✩ WAND: Prunier, 24 cm, cheveu de velane.

MessageSujet: Re: ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made.   ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made. EmptySam 8 Jan - 19:57

ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made. 630856 c'est degueu ce que je lis ici. Arrow

Tu préfères avec Sally ou Vivi ? mrgreen
http://flavors.me/gallifreys
Dustin Albright
Dustin Albright

MIROIR DU RISED
✩ NAMES AND MEMORIES:

MessageSujet: Re: ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made.   ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made. EmptySam 8 Jan - 19:59

TOH, je suis choquée moi aussi ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made. 116544 ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made. 116544
Je m'excuse de ne pas m'appeler Cadell et de ne pas être désirable à tes yeux dehors
Rose Dearborn
Rose Dearborn

MIROIR DU RISED
✩ NAMES AND MEMORIES:

MessageSujet: Re: ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made.   ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made. EmptySam 8 Jan - 20:01

Mais non ce n'est pas dégueu, apprends à ouvrir ton esprit (et des jambes) c'est tout mdr

Objectivement je préfère Sally, c'est une Gryffondor. Mais je veux bien un lien avec Viviane aussi. Je prends tout le monde moi je suis pas raciste hinhin

Dustinouchette fais pas ton caliméro fouet Je n'ai JAMAIS dit que tu n'étais pas désirable ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made. 514976
Sally Winger
Sally Winger

MIROIR DU RISED
✩ NAMES AND MEMORIES:

MessageSujet: Re: ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made.   ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made. EmptySam 8 Jan - 20:03

Que ce soit Cadell ou l'autre machin à bouclettes et barbichette, les deux ne sont pas désirables. ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made. 116544 ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made. 116544 ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made. 116544 ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made. 116544 *BAF* dehors

Tu prends tout le monde.... C'est intéressant. ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made. 116544
Tu as une idée ou ? gad
Graham Isaacs
SPELLBOUND ϟ It's been such a long time since I knew right from wrong
Graham Isaacs

✩ PSEUDO/CRÉDITS : (c)cherryblossom.

MIROIR DU RISED
✩ NAMES AND MEMORIES:
✩ WAND:

MessageSujet: Re: ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made.   ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made. EmptySam 8 Jan - 20:11

Et moi aussi je veux peupler la vie de Rose hinhin dehors

Dustin Albright
Dustin Albright

MIROIR DU RISED
✩ NAMES AND MEMORIES:

MessageSujet: Re: ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made.   ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made. EmptySam 8 Jan - 20:13

PURÉE MAIS QUELLE MAUVAISE LANGUE CE GROS CACA MERDEUX LA ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made. 630856 Arrow
J'appréciais enfin d'être caressé dans le sens de la barbichette par Rose et t'es venue tout ruiner fouet

Suis le conseil de Larusso nom d'une citrouille, pense à bouger tes jambes mdr
Sally Winger
Sally Winger

MIROIR DU RISED
✩ NAMES AND MEMORIES:

MessageSujet: Re: ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made.   ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made. EmptySam 8 Jan - 20:17

ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made. 116544 ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made. 116544 ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made. 116544 ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made. 116544 ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made. 116544 LA VÉRITÉ FAIT TELLEMENT MAL.
Je bouge mes jambes je te remercie. mrgreen
Larusso ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made. 116544 ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made. 116544 ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made. 116544 ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made. 116544 ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made. 116544 ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made. 116544 ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made. 116544 ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made. 116544
Rose Dearborn
Rose Dearborn

MIROIR DU RISED
✩ NAMES AND MEMORIES:

MessageSujet: Re: ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made.   ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made. EmptySam 8 Jan - 20:21

Mon Minus je n'ai absolument aucune idée. Sauf peut-être membre de la famille (genre cousine) pour Sally. Mais là j'avoue que mes neurones m'aident à bosser sur mon putain d'exercice de lumière donc je suis à sec ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made. 116544

Graham avec grand plaisir hehe Des idées ? Des envies ? Des fantasmes ? (sachant que je suis liée à June)

Dustin... Non en fait j'ai rien à ajouter mdr
R. Charles Hodgins
INVICTUSI am the master of my fate I am the captain of my soul
R. Charles Hodgins

✩ PSEUDO/CRÉDITS : DEE / Aud' & myself
✩ HUMEUR : CONFUSED
✩ STATUT : REBELLE
✩ ANNÉE : 11th

MIROIR DU RISED
✩ NAMES AND MEMORIES:
✩ WAND: 30.8 cm - peuplier - plume de phénix

MessageSujet: Re: ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made.   ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made. EmptySam 8 Jan - 23:15

hurt hurt hurt
Cadell Wallace
EVIL ROMEO ϟ king of the world
Cadell Wallace

✩ PSEUDO/CRÉDITS : marion // ©️ wicked_visions & chrijl_23 & red lipstick
✩ STATUT : MANGEMORT.
✩ ANNÉE : DOUZIEME.

MIROIR DU RISED
✩ NAMES AND MEMORIES:
✩ WAND:

MessageSujet: Re: ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made.   ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made. EmptySam 8 Jan - 23:16

Dustin Albright a écrit:
Je m'excuse de ne pas m'appeler Cadell et de ne pas être désirable à tes yeux dehors

J'avais loupé ça. C'est fou comme Cadell est omniprésent tout le temps ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made. 116544
Rose Dearborn
Rose Dearborn

MIROIR DU RISED
✩ NAMES AND MEMORIES:

MessageSujet: Re: ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made.   ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made. EmptySam 8 Jan - 23:18

Charles hurt Une idée ? Une envie ? Un besoin ?

Cadell, que veux-tu, quand tu couches avec Rose ensuite tu es cité partout et tout le temps ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made. 116544
Cadell Wallace
EVIL ROMEO ϟ king of the world
Cadell Wallace

✩ PSEUDO/CRÉDITS : marion // ©️ wicked_visions & chrijl_23 & red lipstick
✩ STATUT : MANGEMORT.
✩ ANNÉE : DOUZIEME.

MIROIR DU RISED
✩ NAMES AND MEMORIES:
✩ WAND:

MessageSujet: Re: ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made.   ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made. EmptySam 8 Jan - 23:26

C'est le secret de la célébrité ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made. 116544
R. Charles Hodgins
INVICTUSI am the master of my fate I am the captain of my soul
R. Charles Hodgins

✩ PSEUDO/CRÉDITS : DEE / Aud' & myself
✩ HUMEUR : CONFUSED
✩ STATUT : REBELLE
✩ ANNÉE : 11th

MIROIR DU RISED
✩ NAMES AND MEMORIES:
✩ WAND: 30.8 cm - peuplier - plume de phénix

MessageSujet: Re: ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made.   ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made. EmptySam 8 Jan - 23:30

Bien qu'en 11e année, je pense que déjà comme on est deux Gryff un lien s'impose après j'ai besoin de tout donc comme toi ça te botte le plus en fait
Graham Isaacs
SPELLBOUND ϟ It's been such a long time since I knew right from wrong
Graham Isaacs

✩ PSEUDO/CRÉDITS : (c)cherryblossom.

MIROIR DU RISED
✩ NAMES AND MEMORIES:
✩ WAND:

MessageSujet: Re: ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made.   ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made. EmptyDim 9 Jan - 21:51

Rose Dearborn a écrit:
Mon Minus je n'ai absolument aucune idée. Sauf peut-être membre de la famille (genre cousine) pour Sally. Mais là j'avoue que mes neurones m'aident à bosser sur mon putain d'exercice de lumière donc je suis à sec ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made. 116544

Graham avec grand plaisir hehe Des idées ? Des envies ? Des fantasmes ? (sachant que je suis liée à June)

Dustin... Non en fait j'ai rien à ajouter mdr

Aaay ye veux savoir comment vous êtes liées hinhin
Rose & June hein, pas Rose & Cadell mrgreen ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made. 116544
Rose Dearborn
Rose Dearborn

MIROIR DU RISED
✩ NAMES AND MEMORIES:

MessageSujet: Re: ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made.   ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made. EmptyLun 10 Jan - 0:57

Dee et Emma je vous mpotte toutes les deux demain hurt
Merope Scofield

Merope Scofield

✩ PSEUDO/CRÉDITS : Junebug // (c) soft frenzy - curtana - bloomyicons
✩ ANNÉE : 8ème

MIROIR DU RISED
✩ NAMES AND MEMORIES:
✩ WAND: Aubépine, 27cm, crin de licorne

MessageSujet: Re: ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made.   ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made. EmptyMar 11 Jan - 23:03

Bon vu qu'on s'aime mutuellement faut un lien I love you
Rose Dearborn
Rose Dearborn

MIROIR DU RISED
✩ NAMES AND MEMORIES:

MessageSujet: Re: ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made.   ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made. EmptyMar 11 Jan - 23:06

C'est une évidence hurt Tu as quelques idées ? Ou alors des liens qu'il te faut absolument ? I love you
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made.   ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made. Empty

ROSE Ϟ But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made.
Page 1 sur 2Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant